Quality Inspector CoEx & Thermoform needed! Job #3456
Location: Middlefield OH
Relocation: Not Available
Quality Inspector-CoEx and Thermoform C&D Shift (7pm to 7am two days on and two days off)
* Perform daily quality checks on all products in production and report results in writing to the Quality Manager and verbally to the Supervisors and Operators so action can be taken.
* Report in writing, all action taken to improve quality.
* Performs simple filing as required.
* Performs routine data entry (minimal).
* Physical testing of all products
* Responsible for color testing
* Review of packaging configurations
* Pre-ship quality audits
* Receive and inspect audits
* Train others on quality
* Able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. of finished product.
* Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Mattec is a plus
* High School diploma or equivalent
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience performing quality checks in a production setting.
3. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
4. Salary expectations.
Please send resume in Word format to email@example.com as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3456. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Medical Assistant - On Call
Yakima, WA - farm, medical assistant, assistant, spanish,...
OH Independent Property Inspector
OH - inspector, camera, inspectors, optical, inspection,...
Resident Project Representative / Construction Observer
OH - inspector, civil engineering, civil, construction,...
OH - inspector, inspection, drawing, quality control,...
Mentor, OH - inspector, 3rd shift, quality inspector...
Streetsboro, OH - inspector, quality inspector...
Twinsburg, OH - inspector, quality, quality inspector, trainer,...