Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
• Update network applications as required
• Maintain daily backup and off-site storage
• Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
• Conduct technology training for new users
• Provide support to the Technology team
• Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity
• Assist in the development of training coursework and materials
• Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise
• Attend courses to develop and keep skills and knowledge current
• Comply with continuing education requirements
• Increase efficiencies, technical ability and interpersonal skills
• Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
• Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
• Complete special projects as requested
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
1. University Degree in computer sciences or any related courses or equivelant work experience
2. Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in this field is required.
3. Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish and good command of English.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. A working knweldge of IT operating sysgtem
6. Good time management.
7. Good organization skills
Deadline for application is 24 Nov 2016. Applicants are to submit their CVs with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention the Job Title in the Subject line of your email.
Iraq, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region - arabic, system, system administrator, systems,...
Head of Office - Sulaymania, Iraq
Iraq, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region - arabic, donor, procurement, corps,...
Iraq, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan Region - power, infrastructure, equipment, maintain,...