Title: SAP Basis with PI (Process Integration) Specialization
Location: Falls Church, VA
In-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies to configure and integrate SAP systems, which include new SAP dimensional products such as ECC 6.0, BI, Enterprise Portal, PI, SRM, TDMS, Solution Manager, GRC, Java stacks, and other SAP applications to meet expanding business requirements with direct hands on experience installing and configuring PI (Process Integration) to specifically include:
• SAP Basis expertise with PI 7.1 / 7.11 administration, design specifications, documentation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
• Complete understanding of B2B as well as A2A exchanges (Synchronous and asynchronous)
• SAP Basis experience in configuring and administration of Web Application Server (WAS), and JAVA.
• Must be familiar with Secure communications using SSL or TLS, and PI integration with MQ Series.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Provide technical hands-on administration for all SAP modules on both ABAP and Java application environments
• Experience with SAP single sign-on (SSO) solution for enterprise portal and backend R/3
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Work across functional support areas to tune SAP Applications for optimal performance
• Flexible in providing SAP Basis support during off business hours
• SAP Basis On-call rotation is required
• Configure, administer and support SAP systems mentioned above, inclusive of the data dictionary, reference models, ABAP/4 Development Workbench and customizing components. SAP NetWeaver platform functionality for integrating business processes across various systems, databases and sources
• Comply with established level of service and support on all SAP systems to corporate users to ensure minimal system downtime
• Work closely with other Basis team members, platform (e.g. UNIX, Linux), DBA, and security team members to optimize performance and troubleshoot problems. Utilize performance monitoring tools to work with application developers to identify and correct inefficient data base operations
• Serve as a resource to IT Business Analysts, customers, and ABAP Developers in designing, configuring and implementing SAP system supporting business and operational needs
SAP BASIS with Process Integration (PI) Specialization
Falls Church, VA - sap, abap, church, dba, sap basis, pi, portal,...
Mobility / Portal Developer
Falls Church, VA - sap, church, abap, portal, developer, backend,...
Senior Consultant - SuccessFactors - Talent Management
Washington, DC - sap, process, modules, application, talent, gm,...
SAP Solutions Analyst
Arlington, VA - sap, abap, mm, hana, sap basis, bw, developer, ex,...
SAP Mobile Work Management Analyst
Springfield, VA - sap, analyst, systems, utility, solution, support,...
Information Assurance Engineer - TS/SCI Clearance
Falls Church, VA - church, sap, security, army, assurance, c,...
SAP IT Auditor
Falls Church, VA - church, auditor, sap, customs, remedy, oracle,...