We are looking for a qualified registered nurse to promote and restore patients’ health. You will work with a variety of patients and you will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
• Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
• Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
• Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
• Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
• Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
• Treat medical emergencies
• Administer workloads
• Follow care regulations and standards
• Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
• Proven nursing experience
• Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
• Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Compassionate with good communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to email@example.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .
Nigeria, Lagos - blood, care, nursing, patients, nurse, registered,...
Nigeria, Lagos - hr, blood, care, nurse, closing, ng, applicant,...
Nigeria, Lagos - ward, nurse, updated, ng, requirement, assistant,...
Nigeria, Lagos - communications, applicant, communication,...
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse
Nigeria, Lagos - qualification, ng, icu, nurse, post, updated, care,...
Nigeria, Lagos - knowledge, applicant, patients, must, excellent,...
Nigeria, Lagos - applicant, admissions, human resource,...