Activity Director – Longview, WA
We have an exciting employment opportunity for an Activity Director in a beautiful Nursing Home / Long Term Care Facility located in Longview, Washington.
Longview is located approximately 47 miles north of Portland. The city is nestled between the banks of the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers and is only a short 90-minute drive west to the Pacific Ocean or east to the Cascade mountains. On clear days, Mt. St. Helens is easily visible from the city. The Longview area is attractive for all ages of people. Here you will find an emphasis on education, families, business development, natural resources and quality of life. Residents pride in the beauty of areas parks, trees, rivers and surrounding forests is reflected in active community programs and service groups.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Essential functions include:
The chosen Activity Director / Life Enrichment Coordinator will provide engaging therapeutic recreational activities to support residents’ social, intellectual, and spiritual needs in accordance with the interdisciplinary Plan of Care. Activities will accommodate a variety of cognitive, physical, and educational abilities. The Life Enrichment Coordinator must allow for individuals’ spiritual and cultural preferences and treat all residents with support and respect.
• Develops, posts and coordinates distribution of customized monthly calendar
• Establishes and oversees volunteer program
• Develop and maintain records per policy
• Develops and maintains a list of community resources to enhance life enrichment program
• Encourages family involvement
• Works with leadership to promote and develop occupancy growth
• Identifies individual activity interests, implements activities of interest, performs activity assessments and care planning, and manages the volunteer program.
Life Enrichment Coordinator requirements:
• 2 years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last 5 years, with 1 year FT in a health care activity / life enrichment setting or
• have completed an approved Activity Director training course
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Rehab
Longview, WA - visa, therapist, mt, therapy, yes, intake,...
Nursing Home Administrator Portland, OR
Portland, OR - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
RN/Branch Bonus plus relocation
Longview, WA - home, staff, quality, care, ensure, team,...
Local Coordinator - Foreign Exchange Student Program
Vancouver, WA - exchange, counselor, council, environmental,...
Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
Tigard, OR - volunteer, dynamics, crm, files, intermediate,...
Vancouver, WA - .net, director, nursing home, maintenance, laundry,...
Talent Management Director - EM
Portland, OR - director, talent, em, fuel, resources, strategy...