- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
- Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues
- Use computer software to calculate estimates
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensure in Civil Engineering is required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum of five years of experience
- Willing to be assigned in Roxas, Palawan
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, civil, mep, structural, autocad, architect,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, accountant, accountancy, project, makati,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, civil, civil engineering, cad, steel,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, electrical engineer, electrical,...
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - ncr, project engineer, qc, qa, project, autocad,...
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - drafter, ncr, autocad, drawings, civil,...
CIVIL ENGR - NCR - (Philsteel)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, civil, civil engineering...