Position – Sr BI Analyst / Lead BI Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore
1. At least 4 to 6 years of techno functional / technical experience in delivering projects for Large Enterprises
2. Strong background in data analysis, data sources, data warehouse and business intelligence
3. Progressive experience in areas of ETL, Data Modelling, Data Visualization, Reporting and Analytics
4. Familiarity with database concepts, SQL queries, joins and programming
5. Experience in system administration, problem debugging, and solution design
6. Formal education in technology, engineering and programming
7. Ability to demonstrate strong technical aptitude
8. Experience in handling customer communication
9. Ability to manage individual contribution and workload, setting expectations and self-learning
10. Familiarity with self-service BI products such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Power BI, MSBI
Additional Requirements (Nice to have):
Understanding of data challenges encountered by business users
Domain expertise to any of the following domains highly desired - Finance, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals
India, Bengaluru, KA - architect, bi, etl, data, data warehouse,...
Senior Analyst, BI Solutions
India, Bengaluru, KA - bi, mortgage, architect, uat, oracle,...
Senior Data Quality Analyst
India, Bengaluru, KA - product manager, data, quality, etl, qa, flight,...
Data Warehouse Engineer
India, Bengaluru, KA - etl, teradata, hadoop, packaging, warehouse, data,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - mine, chain, supply, embedded, supply chain,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - data, etl, data warehouse, engineer, developing,...
Business Intelligence Analyst,Bangalore, India
India, Bengaluru, KA - ssrs, sql, analyst, sprint, directory, bi,...