Infosys – ORCALL – Lead Consultant – ORACLE SCM PLANNING - FUNCTIONAL (CA)
Location for this position is San Jose, CA. This position may require travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience within the IT Sector
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Working on Oracle 11i and R12 application in the area of Oracle Order Orchestration and Fulfillment, Manufacturing and Advanced Procurement modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business suite.
• Experience in Oracle planning, configuration, pricing, orchestration and fulfillment processes and understand Inventory, Bills of Materials, Work in Progress, Advanced Procurement modules.
• Understanding know-how of Oracle ASCP
• Prepare and review schedule to execute the project.
• Requirement elicitation and documentation.
• Preparing Solution Design using Oracle Applications and manage various phases of the project.
• Understanding of differences in R11i and Oracle R12 version.
• Configuration of modules and impact assessment/ re-design of custom components in R12 environment.
• Preparing Functional Design Document
• Requirement gathering and fit-gap analysis.
• E2E Integration testing and support user acceptance testing.
• Mentoring and coordinating offshore team.
• Experience in the Oracle 11i and R12 Application Domain.
• Minimum 7 years of Oracle Application functional expertise in Oracle planning, configuration, pricing, orchestration and fulfillment processes and understand Inventory, Bills of Materials, Work in Progress, Purchasing modules.
• ERP Implementation experience in Hi-tech business industry.
• Experience in Gap analysis, package evaluation, implementation, upgrade, testing and user training in Oracle Modules
• Experience in managing large and complex programs
• Experience working with multiple teams across geographical locations.
• Should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills.
• Minimum 2 end to end Implementations and 1 upgrade experience
• Should possess strong communication skills.
• Should be effective at problem solving and decision-making.
Leadership and Communication
• Ability to provide Oracle consulting in client engagements so as to influence business and IT
• Ability to earn trust and build credibility with clients across functional areas
• Good communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge and exposure to Semiconductor business and Hi-tech business industry preferred
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Oracle SCM Functional consultant with ASCP Knowledge
Santa Clara, CA - ascp, oracle, purchasing, consultant, scm,...
Director, Strategy & Business Development - (B6)
Santa Clara, CA - functional, area, materials, semiconductor,...
Oracle SCM Techno Functional lead
San Jose, CA - oracle, ebs, scm, configuration, test cases,...
Mulesoft Java Integration Technical Lead Austin TX,Denver CO,Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ - java, technical lead, co, apache, api, detailing,...
San Jose, CA - oracle, consultant, configuration, worked, test,...
Oracle- Identity and Access Management Engineer
San Jose, CA - oracle, directory, manager, engineer, domain,...
Oracle Apps functional Consultant (HRMS, CRM,)
San Jose, CA - oracle, ebs, apps, functional, ap, oracle ebs,...