The Community Action Agency of Butte County, Inc. (CAA) is a non-profit organization that has been providing supportive services to low-income residence in our community for almost 50 years! We are currently hiring a Office Assistant III within Energy & Environmental Services (EES); a unit of the Agency that provides utility payment assistance and weatherization/home energy saving services to low-income residents in Butte County.
The Office Assistant III is a full-time position working 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. This position is an advanced, specialized level position and will be performing a variety of the more difficult and complex office support functions; including but not limited to scheduling maintenance/monitoring, inventory/purchasing, quality control of paperwork/files for the weatherization programs and other supportive duties as assigned. Two (2) years of previous administrative, office, and/or general support work experience is preferred. **The full job description for this position is provided with the required Agency Application Packet.**
The starting hourly wage for this position is $11.44; negotiable within the assigned salary range based on experience and qualifications; salary range 42 ($11.44 to $14.67 per hour). This position offers an employee benefit package that includes the following:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - The Agency currently pays 70% of the employee premiums and 15% of eligible dependent premiums.
• Life Insurance - The Agency currently pays for a $25,000 life insurance policy for the employee. Spouse and children coverage is available for a minimal fee.
• 403(b) Retirement Plan - Employees are eligible to make elective deferral contributions anytime on or after the date of hire. After completing one-year of service (1040+ hours), employees are eligible for 3% Agency contributions and matching contributions up to 3.25%.
• Optional Benefits – Accident, Critical Illness and Short-term Disability Coverage
• Other Annual Benefits - 96 hours of accrued Sick Leave, 40 hours of accrued Vacation, 8 hours of Personal Holiday Leave, 10 paid Agency observed holidays and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
Deadline: Friday, December 9, 2016; sufficient number of qualified applications must be received.
Would you like to become a part of our team Interested individuals are urged to apply as soon as possible. Submission of a completed Agency Application Packet is required to apply; obtain the required application packet by visiting our website.
Your completed application packet may be submitted:
In person: 181 E. Shasta Avenue, Chico or 2640 S. 5th Avenue, Oroville
By Fax: (530) 895-1848
By Email: Reply to this posting. or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: P.O. Box 6369, Chico, CA 95927-6369.
Patient Experience Coordinator
CA - office assistant, mri, alberta, centre, radiology,...
Nurse Manager - Atria Paradise
Paradise, CA - director, life, training, community, state, l.p.n.,...
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR-California and Colorado
Chico, CA - improvement, quality, performance, agency, survey,...
Office Assistant - Wealth Management
Lincoln, CA - office assistant, office management, receptionist,...
Housekeeper - Atria Paradise
Paradise, CA - housekeeper, able, janitorial, community, laundry,...
Entry Level Account Executive in Chico, CA (Feather Falls,CA)
Feather Falls, CA - lingual, person, coast, income, square, executive,...
Caregiver - Atria Paradise
Paradise, CA - helper, assistant, caregiver, concrete,...