We work with over 45,000 different union associates across BC and because of the rapid expansion of our company we are looking for highly motivated, results oriented individuals to service and counsel working families.
We will provide comprehensive training, but hard work ethic and a passion for helping people are a pre request.
- Work one-on-one to protect our Union Members and their families.
- Contact our already established clientele (No cold calls, no door knocking - only warm leads).
- You will set appointments to meet with our clients when you want to work. Flexible scheduling.
- You will help our clients enrol in their unionized benefit packages.
We are looking for individuals that are flexible, adaptable, and trainable. These are full time positions
We are the only unionized insurance company in North America, that means great benefits and job security.
- Unionized Benefit Package (UFCW1518 - Pacific Blue Cross).
- Stock Purchase Program (TMK).
- 100 000$ in Life Insurance.
- Company sponsored conferences and travel opportunities.
- Competitive compensation plans, including weekly bonuses.
- Retirement Plan.
Please send over your contact information addressed to Stefanie Botica and
I will personally be conducting telephone interviews this week. Have a
I look forward to speaking with you.
Human Resources Department at AIL Canada
Canada, Vancouver, BC - customer care, b.c., talent acquisition, workers,...
Canada, Delta, BC - as400, b.c., delta, warehouse, operations manager,...
Canada, Richmond, BC - as400, distribution, operation, warehousing,...
Canada, AB - secretary, ab, office, fixed, receiving,...
Canada, Calgary, AB - clerk, office clerk, korean, immigration, ab,...
Canada, Mississauga, ON - administrative assistant, main, proposals,...
Customer Service Representative
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON - fundraising, donor, wage, network, mall, practical,...