Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Kennewick, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced LNHA to direct the day to day operations of a state of the art Nursing Home located near Kennewick, Washington. The chosen Nursing Home Administrator will ensure compliance with state and federal regulations. This position requires a skilled, seasoned administrator. We prefer candidates with significant operations experience.
We are searching for a LNHA skilled at recruiting & retaining top medical professionals, building census, and maintaining optimal employee relations. The Administrator will ensure that all residents receive excellent medical care. The position requires sound business judgment, diplomacy, and positive community relations.
Compensation for this position will be generous and will include market leading salary and an extensive benefits package.
SNF Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Ability to work with a large staff.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE
Kennewick, WA - nurse, night shift, nursing home, care, nursing,...
RN UNIT REGISTERED NURSE
Richland, WA - nurse, nursing home, care, nursing, r.n., resident,...
RN STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Richland, WA - coordinator, nursing home, r.n., nursing, care,...
Registered Nurse: Hospice/Home Health
Kennewick, WA - yr, nursing home, nurse, hr, hospice, staffing,...
Kennewick, WA - auto, automotive, executive, sales, sales account,...
Director - Ambulatory Surgery Center (RN)
Pasco, WA - yr, director, r.n., doe, nursing, staffing, perm,...
Sales Representative- Outside B2B Sales
Richland, WA - outside, cell, sales, cell phone, executive, phone,...