• Maintain customer relationship with all business departments
• Agree with business unit upon IT Service level requirements
• Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of Solovision business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
• Monitor and Report on IT Service Level
Provide input to the prioritization of IT investment within function
• Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
• Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
Experience & Training
• 2 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
• Fluent in English
• BSc Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree
• Relationship Management skills
• Project management Experience
• Experience dealing with change management issues
• Experience working with a range of Service providers
• Understanding of Service delivery and service support environment
• Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong business knowledge and operational management experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2016
Information Technology Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - information technology, ng, information, user,...
Nigeria - computer, hardware, software,...
Customer Care Excecutive
Nigeria, Lagos - information, problems, customer, solutions, hr,...
Chief Information officer
Nigeria, Lagos - cio, officer, chief, information technology, it,...
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - information technology, information, strategic,...
Chief Information Officer
Nigeria - cio, officer, chief, information technology, it,...
Seceretary To CEO
Nigeria - administrative, information, ceo, office, bsc,...