Industrial Engineers – Manufacturing Engineers
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for one of the world’s most outstanding corporations and be involved in an extensive training program that will prepare you for an outstanding engineering career? If so, this opportunity may be just the one for you. This will be an opportunity for you to apply the degree you earned in a hands-on way, working heavily with the process and product lines in a manufacturing facility.
Salary Range - $50,000 - $70,000 plus excellent benefits
YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. Client will not sponsor.
This corporation is seeking Engineers who have a Degree in Engineering - Industrial, Manufacturing, Electrical, or Mechanical needed. Minimum of 4 years’ experience – can count internship. You need to be an achiever, have good communication skills, and be career minded. This is a hands-on, fast paced, high-energy, high volume manufacturing position.
This is great opportunity for someone who is looking for an excellent career in engineering, and move up in one company. They have multiple national locations & the company will pay for you to relocate as you promote. If you will not consider relocation from your present location, please do not respond to this position.
Location is Louisville, KY
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering mandatory: ME, EE, MET, EET, IE, MfgE; others will be considered
2. Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an engineer in a Manufacturing industry
3. You must have a good personality and have good communication skills
4. YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. – Client will not sponsor
Apply for Position: Email resume to email@example.com OR dennisATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Visit our website at austinallen.com
San Jose, CA - optical, manufacturing engineer, sheet metal,...
Smyrna, TN - industrial engineer, nissan, lean manufacturing,...
RN-Night Shift Full-Time Sign-On Bonus
- term, benefits, paid, full, opportunity,...
Small Business Sales Representative
- industry, working, must, paid, plus, degree, learn,...
CRMA/Wellness Assoc II Full Time Evenings
- inn, working, must, excellent, paid, full,...
Manufacturing Engineer/ CNC Programmer
St. Louis, MO - cnc, programmer, welding, manufacturing engineer,...
Industrial Engineer II - (E2)
Singapore - industrial engineer, tooling, plc, own,...