Machine Operator (Molding)
• HS Diploma/GED is NOT REQUIRED
• Learns the safety steps and operation of running an injection molding machine.
• Assemblesliners on molds.
• Loads ancillary parts on the molds as per construction.
• Runs packing belt operations.
• Uses a trimmer, decal and pad printing machine.
• Learns to fold cartons, cases, bar coding, etc.
• Grinds boots, cuts up components from reject boots.
• Basic material handling, moving material from Point of Use Storage to work area.
• Performs assembly operations as needed (swift-taching, etc)
•Requires clean-up of work station on a daily basis.
• Must be able to perform all jobs at standard rate.
• Product inspection and recording.
• Product finishing and packaging.
• Fills vacancies, absentee positions and conducts training of new employees and retraining as required and directed by Supervisor.
• Other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Involvement in Tier meetings, 5S activities, safety audits, CI activities.
• 6 months minimum of manufacturing/assembly experience.
Note:CANDIDATE MUST BE OF GREEN CARD HOLDER/ U.S. CITIZEN/ PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Bettendorf, IA - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist, mills, online,...
Davenport, IA - cnc, lathe, cnc operator...
Machine Operator (Poly) - Night Shift - Shelbyville, IL
IL - machine operator, paper, machine, night shift,...
Machine Operator (Blanking) - Day Shift - Shelbyville, IL
IL - machine operator, paper, child, ip, operator,...
Rock Island, IL - injection, mold, molding, assembler, assembly,...
Rock Island, IL - injection, mold, molding, assembler,...
Davenport, IA - machine operator, machine, operator, machining...