Job Title: FPGA Verification Engineer (DO254 compliance)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
1. Candidate should be 5 years of experience or more in FPGA Functional as well as Gate Level Simulation in line with DO 254 standard.
2. Hands on developing Test Plan, Test bench(Bus Function Models, Checkers and Monitors), Test cases using VHDL
3. Strong Digital design & Control system expertise.
4. Hands on developmental tools ( Mentor Graphics Modelsim, Active HDL, DOORS)
5. Hands on Configuration Management Tools(SVN, Dimensions).
VHDL, Experience in FPGA verification in line with DO254
Individual Contributor ; Good in commnication ; Ability to Cooridnate and work with customer
FPGA Verification Engineer Full Time/Sam
Phoenix, AZ - fpga, bus, verification, secondary, engineer,...
Senior frontend developer
New York, NY - photo, js, developer, visa, node,...
Web Applications Developer- (.NET)
Auburn Hills, MI - .net, web, content, seo, vb, applications, css,...
Hardware Design Engineer II (FPGA)
Phoenix, AZ - design engineer, flight, avionics, fpga, aerospace,...
Principal Hardware Design Engineer - PLD/FPGA
Phoenix, AZ - design engineer, fpga, avionics, design, principal,...
Senior Hardware Design Engineer (PLD/FPGA)
Phoenix, AZ - design engineer, fpga, avionics, flight, engineer,...
Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - design engineer, firmware, fpga, embedded, airport,...