IT System Support is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications in Point of Sale (POS) at the store.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Communication with staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
• Replacing parts as required;
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• Working continuously on a task until Testing and evaluating new technology;
• Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven working experience in retail technical support especially in Point of Sale (POS)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent client-facing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to assign at Makati
• For Immediate hiring
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, batangas, executive staff, admin, printer,...
Hardware Engineer (3)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, ece, analog, fresh graduate, electrical,...
Philippines, Manila, NCR - electrical engineer, ncr, electrical, salary,...