1. Maintain e hands on role in assuring and continually improving the company’s web development process. Includes requirements, analysis, prototyping, design, implementation testing and post-mortems (documentation, reports and support)
2. Update and integrate content
3. Maintain and updates existing back end solutions for additional features and existing bigs
4. Used good programing techniques to ensure a stable web environment
5. Identify technical problems and procedures and communicate their applicable solutions
6. Make sure that all pages are viewable correctly across all browsers and platforms
1. Must have a Bachelor's / College Degree in any field
2. Must have at least 1-year relevant experience
3. Good analytical skills
4. Willing to work shifting schedules
5. Highly organized, flexible with a keen eye for details and can multitask
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Experienced in Content Management System
8. Familiarity with the latest internet trends and technologies
9. Can work independently and with a minimum supervision
Word press developer
Philippines, Makati, NCR - press, ncr, graduate, word, willing, computer,...
On The Trainees (Accounting Department)
Philippines, Manila, NCR - ncr, accountancy, makati, ph, text, city,...
Customer Service Representative - Non Voice
Philippines - php, apply, contact, filipino, voice, customers,...
Japanese Speaking Sales Assistant
Philippines, Subic, Central Luzon - japanese, sales assistant, php, japan, licence,...
Philippines, NCR - ncr, sm, mall, makati, taguig, city, vocational,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, typing, info, fresh, makati, data entry, text,...
Hiring Computer Technician/It Tech Staff
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - computer technician, cctv, ncr, qc, computer,...