Qualifications:Post-graduation in one of the Life Science courses (Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology & Microbiology)
Experience: Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar field; experience in the operation of instruments like HPLC, GLC, UV Spectrophotometer would be preferred
The Chemist / Quality Control Officer will execute the following functions:
1. The Chemist / QCO shall assist/be in charge of in implementing the stipulated quality system
2. Procurement and maintenance of adequate stock of consumables required for the operation
3. Calibration, maintenance and upkeep of equipments and instruments related to QC
4. Procurement of raw materials and other items necessary for QA & QC program
5. Plant and all equipment validation and commissioning
6. Any other additional responsibility entrusted to him by Facility in-charge / Central QC.
7. Chemist / QCO shall report to Facility In-charge.
8. Overall responsibility of the Laboratory.
Primary work Location : Bangalore - Appointments may be subject to transfer within the Company (other sites)
Junior Officer/Chemist - Quality Control (Joqc)
India, Bengaluru, KA - chemist, microbiology, qc, rs, jd, commissioning,...
Outsourcing Ft Cash Project For Bihar
India - rs, technology, merchant, procurement, contact,...
for Kannada voice process
India - rs, desk, doctor, officer, english, centre,...
Sr Application Specialist - CG
India, Bengaluru, KA - chemist, msc, biochemistry, scientist, chemical,...
For Electrical Engineer.
India, Kolkata, WB - electrical engineer, commissioning, details,...
Manager Analytics - Data Scientist
India, Bengaluru, KA - scientist, machine, data, analytics, logistic,...
CB AML/KYC Quality Control Specialist ( India)
India, Bengaluru, KA - aml, control, quality, client, quality control,...