Qualifications:Post-graduation in one of the Life Science courses (Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology & Microbiology)
Experience: Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar field; experience in the operation of instruments like HPLC, GLC, UV Spectrophotometer would be preferred
The Chemist / Quality Control Officer will execute the following functions:
1. The Chemist / QCO shall assist/be in charge of in implementing the stipulated quality system
2. Procurement and maintenance of adequate stock of consumables required for the operation
3. Calibration, maintenance and upkeep of equipments and instruments related to QC
4. Procurement of raw materials and other items necessary for QA & QC program
5. Plant and all equipment validation and commissioning
6. Any other additional responsibility entrusted to him by Facility in-charge / Central QC.
7. Chemist / QCO shall report to Facility In-charge.
8. Overall responsibility of the Laboratory.
Primary work Location : Bangalore - Appointments may be subject to transfer within the Company (other sites)
Microbiologist - Junior
India, Bengaluru, KA - chemist, rs, qc, microbiology, jd, chemistry,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, sales executive, salary, months, fixed, time,...
ABB Limited Recruiting for BE/BTECH Candidates.
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, batch, instrumentation, engineer, trainee,...
Right for fresher students in Hyundai Motor Ltd.
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, fresher, ece, facility, instrumentation,...
ITC Infotech hiring for (BE /B.Tech) Students
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, mca, infotech, jsp, java, photo, basic, tech,...
Right for fresher students in ABB Limited
India, Bengaluru, KA - fresher, rs, knowledge, excellent, abb, xml, panel,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - pharmacist, pharm, pharmacy, night shifts,...