Qualifications:Post-graduation in one of the Life Science courses (Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology & Microbiology)
Experience: Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar field; experience in the operation of instruments like HPLC, GLC, UV Spectrophotometer would be preferred
The Chemist / Quality Control Officer will execute the following functions:
1. The Chemist / QCO shall assist/be in charge of in implementing the stipulated quality system
2. Procurement and maintenance of adequate stock of consumables required for the operation
3. Calibration, maintenance and upkeep of equipments and instruments related to QC
4. Procurement of raw materials and other items necessary for QA & QC program
5. Plant and all equipment validation and commissioning
6. Any other additional responsibility entrusted to him by Facility in-charge / Central QC.
7. Chemist / QCO shall report to Facility In-charge.
8. Overall responsibility of the Laboratory.
Primary work Location : Bangalore - Appointments may be subject to transfer within the Company (other sites)
Junior Officer/Chemist - Quality Control (Joqc)
India, Bengaluru, KA - chemist, rs, qc, microbiology, bio, chemistry,...
Nurse_Home nurse duty
India - rs, provide, well, qualifications, consultancy,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, showroom, p.m., face, hiring, between, ka,...
Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, office assistant, computer operator, paint,...
MRF India Limited hiring for Experience Candidates.
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, hindi, salary, automobile, plc, candidates,...
Chemist for Edible oil at Rajkot, Gujarat
India, Rajkot, GJ - fresher, chemist, oil, msc...
Requirement For Graduate Engineer in MRF Tyres
India, Bengaluru, KA - rs, plc, automobile, graduate, trichy, engineer,...