Calling all Computer Programmers! Come join our team of professionals working with the DEA in El Paso, TX!
Rolling Bay provides leading edge solutions to federal government customers with a focus on Program Management, Administrative Services, Document Management, Information Research and Analysis, and Cyber Security. We deliver solid performance with measurable results. We are one of eight subsidiaries of Three Saints Bay, LLC, an Alaska Native Holding Company for a family of 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business service companies owned by Old Harbor Native Corporation, LLC, an Alaska Native Corporation.
The Computer Programmer (CP) serves as the primary work force for engineering/developing software, application design and coding, and project maintenance/debugging. Programming is highly detailed work, and effective programming will include fluency in several programming languages.
The CP is responsible for refining ideas, solving logic, and translating the idea into organized program code. The CP may serve in rewriting code, debugging, upgrading, as well as testing programming code all while maintaining organized and detailed documentation. The CP maintains strong communication with every part of the development and IS team to ensure high visibility on risks, conflicts, as well as feasibility in terms of the software development.
• Participate as a member of development team or teams; may serve as a primary on small development project through the design, development and testing of new applications and tools.
• Develop independently; participate in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
• Design, prepare and execute unit tests.
• Cultivate long-term relationships with teammates, clients, business partners, management and other business teams in different work environments
• Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas.
• Apply 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions.
• Independently implement end-user or enterprise solutions complexity or services.
• Application problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
• Troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues.
•Active Secret Clearance
• Minimum of 4 years IT/programming experience.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar discipline (degree can be substituted with an additional 2 years’ experience)
• Proficiency in J2EE/Java, .NET, C#, SQL experience (Oracle and SQL Server)
• Experience with use of IDEs such as Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Management Studio
• Excellent interpersonal skills to manage priorities, issues, and influence others
• Experience with Web services (REST and SOAP).
• Solid knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Ability to troubleshoot and drive resolution; ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and manage one’s time as well as well as being a collaborative, dependable and highly accountable team member.
• Skilled in organizing, documenting, and conveying technical information in a clear, logical manner.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas within a diverse group of people.
• Familiarity with windows services and web services
• Familiarity with GIS applications
• Experience with .NET technologies: Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, NuGet.
• Experience/familiarity with the following Java technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSPs, Maven.
• Experience developing with distributed source control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.).
• Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Raven, etc.)
• Experience with mobile development (IOS, Android).
• Multi-tier application development
• Prior experience managing and resolving issues across multiple business units
• Experienced in agile development, especially Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban.
WE ARE A VEVRAA CONTRACTOR
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
El Paso, TX - programmer, gis, android, .net, asp.net, sql,...
Computer Programmer Level III #2480
El Paso, TX - programmer, gis, .net, android, asp.net, sql,...
Web and C# Programmer - Full Stack
TX - programmer, gis, vb, c#, payroll, sas, alliance,...
GCCS-M Engineering Tech V #2496
San Diego, CA - navy, ships, native, instructor, unix, alaska,...
Material Expediter/Coordniator #2458
Norfolk, VA - maritime, clerks, federal, core, goods,...
Professional Programmer Analyst
TX - programmer, .net, programmer analyst, vb, desktop,...
Nodal Network Systems Operator-Maintainer
Mexico, Ciudad Juárez, Chih. - programmer, operator, network, technician, systems,...