With limited supervision drive new component qualification through effective partnership with external suppliers and internal design, development and sourcing teams. This position will define supplier objectives and design requirements, partner with suppliers to ensure components are designed for reliability/manufacturability/cost reduction via component specifications, and ensure supplier feedback is included in the development process.
- Lead execution of Supplier Onboarding and Component Qualification. Coordinate activities with multiple suppliers and competing priorities to ensure 100% Right the First Time Quality.
- Develop measurement strategies with internal Metrology team and Suppliers to ensure proper and adequate methods of inspection are established by the supplier.
- Lead execution of Test Method Qualification/Measurement Correlation with suppliers.
- Collaborate with suppliers to develop Process Flow Maps and and implement robust Control Plans.
- Analyse supplier qualification results, report performance, and demonstrate release readiness. Author or review component qualification deliverables.
***3 Must Haves***
• Extensive experience with begining-to-end Supplier and Procurred Product Qualifications,
• Extensive experience Collaborating With Suppliers on Test Method Qualification/Gage R&R, Process Capability
• Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation
Quality Engineer - (Supplier)
Fort Worth, TX - quality engineer, supplier, qualification,...
Expeditor Supplier Management
Fort Worth, TX - mrp, excel, degree, assist, aircraft, management,...
Quality Engineer Associate -, TX
Grand Prairie, TX - quality engineer, review, processes,...
Administrator, Supplier Management
Fort Worth, TX - commodity, industrial engineering, airlines,...
Irving, TX - quality engineer, engineer, java, telecom,...
Irving, TX - quality engineer, manual testing, engineer, java,...
Media Sales Representative - Ft Worth
Fort Worth, TX - a.d., media, ft, network, digital, educational,...