ob Title: HR - Employee Relations (NOT FOR RECRUITMENT BUT FOR LABOR RELATIONS)
• To be the first level of interface between HR & Operations for all HR related initiatives and query handling
• Ensure proper penetration of HR policies and procedures on the floor; provide an avenue for immediate redress of queries/ grievances; responsible for taking various HR initiatives to employees; coordinate for introducing HR initiatives such as E-Sat Survey, etc. on the floor
• Ensure implementation of HR initiatives on the floor such as POF, HR Forums, PMS, Satisfaction surveys, etc.
• Ensure timely completion of Appraisals for all teams on the floor; KRO and Appraisal Audits and Performance Awareness sessions conducted for all employees TL and above
• Handle all queries, grievances and escalations from agents on the floor and ensure the same are resolved within committed timelines
• Ensure coverage of all batches in POF within one month of going live and ensure action planning for all Post Orientation Feedback (POF) conducted every month for the process. Meet up with batches to understand concerns during the training period.
• Ensure coverage of 25% employees every quarter (who have completed 6 months with the process) through HR forums conducted for the process.
• Ensure closure and communication of Employee Listening mechanism action plans jointly with Operations.
• Ensure Confirmation process is run efficiently in the process; meet up with all employees’ on an EDP and effectively manage the process
• Ensure clearances for resigned employees are completed within committed time-lines
• Investigate and give out CAP/DAP to employees found in violation of process/ company policies
• Leading and devising Engagement activities for the Floor
• Counsel CSEs in any problems that they face
• Graduate in any discipline.
• Must have a minimum of 6 months of experience for the position
• Must have at least 6 months experience in HR Labor Relations and Administrations
• Ready to work ASAP
• Must be flexible with changes
• Must be open to shift schedule
Salary Package: 15-22k Basic depending on your experience + fixed 2,000 non-taxable allowance
Location: Mckinley Hil, Taguig
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - generalist, hr generalist, ncr, hr,...
BEO COBRA Representative - NCR
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, help, customer service, information, customer,...
EPS Representative - NCR
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, customer care, csr, taguig, sm, doctor,...
Recruitment Associate (Makati - Internal hiring)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ojt, ncr, recruitment, makati, psychology,...
HR Recruitment Support
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - ncr, two, course, vocational, graduates,...
Warehouse Staff for Logistics Pasig Area
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, forklift, warehouse...
40 Warehouse men for PASIG
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, warehouse, ph...