Working Schedule: Dayshift
Can start ASAP:
– Call back to consumers who have left an after-hours phone message, emergency messages, or to handle calls received in the call back queue during shift coverage hours (e.g. agent on break, consumer elects to leave message for call back rather than wait for live native-speaking agent, etc.).
– Record junk calls
– Maintaining the mailing list/consumer database
– Management of contacts as a result of a special situation or a recall
– E-mail marketing capability to support a campaign as directed by MDLZ regional country leaders utilizing the technology and email tools provided by MDLZ set forth in Schedule 22.
• Must be a Native Japanese or N2 Passer for non-native candidates.
• Can speak read and write hiragana, katakana and kanji.
• Has a good communication skills.
• Must be computer Literate
• Must have at least 1 year experience in a BPO company or any related company
• Can start ASAP
Interested candidate/s or have referrals, shoot your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach 0998-586-9604/0936-874-5016 then look for Anthony. Thank you!
Japanese Interpreter (Customer Service)
Philippines - interpreter, japanese, translator, teacher, survey...
Japanese Marketing Specialist for Gaming
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, fresh graduate, speaker, ncr,...
Male Production Supervisor
Philippines, Rosario, CALABARZON - japanese, cavite, filipino, manufacturing,...
Japanese CSR - Ortigas,80k
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, csr, ncr, contact, start, off, subject,...
Japanese Help Desk Support
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, ncr, german, skype, help desk, japan,...
Japanese BPO Agent
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - interpreter, japanese, bpo, ncr, email, vice,...
Japanese BPO Agent + Negotiable Salary
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - japanese, bpo, ncr, contact details, filipino,...