Salary Range: $100,000 - $110,000 plus Excellent Benefits & PAID Relocation Package
** MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US **
*** MUST HAVE DELTA V EXPERIENCE ***
Global chemical manufacturer is seeking an Electrical Engineer with ideas and motivation. This opportunity will be extended to an Electrical Engineer who has a confident attitude and is willing to take matters into his hands to troubleshoot manufacturing problems and identify solutions. You must have Delta V to be considered.
The focus of your work will be:
• Providing technical support for power distribution, control systems including DSC drives
• Assisting maintenance with trouble shooting and repair of electrical systems
• Calculating current plant power requirements
• Leading the projects of all electrical parts like installation of transformers, wire, conduit, circuit protectors, grounding systems
• Lead compliance with national electrical codes
• Development of DSCs and plan and manage electrical control systems
• Writing and communicating electrical requirements in a high level of detail
Located in the Mid-South USA – access to country or city life, great food, shopping, southern charm.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer:
1. Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field, prefer Electrical.
2. MUST be proficient at Delta V
3. At least 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
4. Experience with electrical control systems, PLC, DCSs and all types of motors.
5. Capable of handling multiple projects/assignments Medium to High Voltage
6. Extreme attention to detail and able to communicate written and orally in specific detail.
TO Apply: Email resume to email@example.com OR alleeATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts * Manufacturing Management
* Human Resources * Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Visit our website at austinallen.com
Tulsa, OK - electrical engineer, electrical, engineering,...
Tulsa, OK - mep, electrical engineer, hvac, commissioning,...
Tulsa, OK - plant, manufacturing, electrical, maintenance,...
Electrical Engineer II
Broken Arrow, OK - electrical engineer, cad, electrical, cable,...
Broken Arrow, OK - electrical engineer, cad, autocad, electrical,...
Automation Specialist VFD/Motor Sales
Tulsa, OK - electrical, distributors, organic, tech,...
Tulsa, OK - electrical, distributors, warehouse, organic,...