Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaising effectively with the Project Manager, Engineers, Site Staffs, and external contacts on behalf of the site office.
• Coordinating and organizing meetings/seminars within the site office, and with external clients.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations, agendas and minutes.
• Providing efficient assistance with documentation and clerical work.
• Screening telephone calls, incoming mails, action responses and redirect correspondence.
• Organizing and coordinating travel requests for the Project Manager and Engineers on site.
• Filing and maintaining confidential records, reports, correspondence and related material.
• Coordinating and ordering of stationary and office supplies.
• Proposing improvements to internal processes and procedures for efficient and effective administration.
• Keeping computerized records of all Service Users who are referred to the site.
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
Minimum 1 years’ experience and have proven experience with the following skills:
• Arabic speaker
• MS Office proficiency
• Documentation expertise
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma is required.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward their updated CV to HR through this email: email@example.com
Nigeria, Lagos - arabic, teacher...
Nigeria, Lagos - document control, controller, document, documents,...
Nigeria - accountant, controller, sheet, preparation, tax,...
Acoustics (EPM) Engineering Project Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - speaker, mandarin, mechanical design, physics,...
Nigeria, Lagos - controller, scheduling, requirements, reports,...
Nigeria, Lagos - controller, accounting, preparation, reporting,...
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - controller, financial, hr, should, sale, bachelors,...