Position Title Transportation Assistant - Shipping - 1st Shift - WI #3412
Location Milwaukee WI
The Transportation Assistant is responsible for downloading and reviewing orders from the computer system, make adjustments to finished goods inventory within the computer system, create all documents required for the transportation of goods and contact transportationpartners to arrange pick up times.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
* Download orders from Batchmaster computer system following processes for inventory assignment to each order based on customer demands.
* Move and/or make adjustments to finished goods inventory within the computer system
* Create documents such as bills of ladings, and assist with airway bills, commercial invoices, NAFTA and other export declarations with accuracy.
* Copy Material Safety Data Sheets, Technical Bulletins and obtain Certifications of Product as required by the customer
* Ensure orders are stamped by Lab personnel as necessary
* Obtain and provide answers to questions regarding product completion, location and/or quantities on hand
* Estimate freight charges for Sales and Customer Service as requested
* Other duties as assigned.
* Work with the Shipping personnel to clarify warehouse location of product.
* Consolidate Bills of Lading for economic and prudent movement of freight.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Preferred education level: Two years of college or High School diploma with 1 year verifiable experience in the industry.
* One to three years of experience in a shipping facility requiring understanding of tariff rules, Material Safety Data Sheets, IATA, and IMDG Papers preferred
* Import/Export hazardous material experience preferred
* AES Filing experience preferred
* Excellent computer skills and other office machinery (fax and copier)
* Excellent math skills including understanding of metric measure conversions such as volume, weight and temperature preferred
* Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Preferred education level: Two years of college or High School diploma with 1 year verifiable experience in the industry.
2. 1 to 3 years of experience in a shipping facility requiring understanding of tariff rules, Material Safety Data Sheets, IATA, and IMDG Papers preferred.
3. Import/Export hazardous material experience preferred.
4. AES Filing experience preferred.
5. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
6. Salary requirement
Customer Service Representative (Full-Time, 1st Shift, Weekends
WI - plumber, 1st, 1st shift, spanish,...
Dispatch - 1st Shift
Milwaukee, WI - mail, administrator, postal, 1st, 1st shift,...
Part - Time Sales Teammate - Dells, WI
WI - wi, sales, handle, customer, order, cash,...
Manufacturing Supervisor, Assembly - 1st shift
Menomonee Falls, WI - assembly, 1st shift, manufacturing, shift, 1st,...
Filler - 1st Shift - WI #3609
WI - forklift, jack, wi, numbers, 1st shift, computer,...
Shipping & Receiving Clerks-Milwaukee Area-1st Shift
Milwaukee, WI - shipping, shipping receiving, clerks, forklift,...
Mechanical Assemblers: 1st Shift
Milwaukee, WI - assembler, assemblers, mechanical, 1st shift, 1st,...