Maintenance Technician needed! Job #3445
Location: Winston-Salem NC area
Reports to Maintenance Supervisor. Maintenance Technicians are involved in the daily installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of manufacturing systems. This is a hands-on position requiring knowledge of mechanical systems combined with a strong equipment troubleshooting ability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
* Must have strong mechanical skills with a hands-on position requiring knowledge of mechanical systems combined with a strong equipment trouble shooting ability.
* Involved in the daily installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of manufacturing systems including, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
* Installs, services, maintains, and repairs electric motors, heaters, coolers, refrigerators, air compressors, air conditioning equipment, and other related equipment using various hand and power tools of the maintenance trade.
* Maintains central system and chemical water treatment systems, as well as other systems, using gauges and other test instruments to, disassemble, reassemble, replace, or repair system components.
* Installs, tests, and maintains mechanical wiring, appliances, fixtures, and machinery.
* Must be able to read and perform basic math calculations easily.
* Must be able to concentrate in a busy work environment and be detail-oriented in order to maintain a high level of quality and a safe working environment.
Additional job duties:
* Assigns work to lower level Maintenance Mechanics.
* Provides training in the proper methods to carry out maintenance assignments.
* Inspects work to assure proper installation, maintenance, and repair of buildings and equipment.
* Requisitions and/or purchases supplies, materials, tools, machine parts, and other necessary equipment.
* Prepares material and labor estimates to assure proper purchasing and distribution.
* Maintains records and prepares reports related to the work regarding equipment, supplies, and materials.
No supervisory responsibilities assigned. Performs work under supervision and in a support capacity.
* Primarily responsible for work directly related to general business operations.
* Exercises limited, independent judgment, consults superiors on all but routine procedures, makes no independent decisions affecting long-term health of the organization. Tends to follow well-defined procedures.
* Devotes less than 20% of time to activities other than those described above.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must successfully pass application, interview and pre-hire screening process if not currently employed.
* Must successfully complete post hire training, if not currently employed.
* Ability to maintain good working relationship with all co-workers and to use good judgment in recognizing scope of responsibilities.
* Must be mechanically inclined, have good problem solving skills, be able to work independently, and be able to do highly accurate work that requires concentration and physical effort.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Vocational school training and/or substantial relevant work experience is required. Work history will be reviewed for stability where applicable and a clean criminal record is required. Must possess the ability to read and write effectively. Must be proficient in mathematics as it relates to mechanical engineering.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Vocational School training.
2. Heavy industrial experience with maintenance, combined with a strong equipment troubleshooting background.
3. Maintenance and repairs of a wide variety of manufacturing systems including hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical systems.
4. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
5. Salary expectations.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3445. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Winston-Salem, NC - maintenance technician, mechanical,...
Winston-Salem, NC - maintenance supervisor, maintenance technician,...
Maintenance Technician - NC #3445
Winston-Salem, NC - maintenance supervisor, mechanical,...
NC - maintenance technician, maintenance, structural,...
Entry Level Maintenance Technician
Winston-Salem, NC - maintenance technician, technician, maintenance,...
Entry Level Maintenance Technician
Winston-Salem, NC - maintenance technician, maintenance, technician,...
Winston-Salem, NC - maintenance technician, hvac, technician, wiring,...