1- Spray Painter:
• Balancing and layering colours.
• Clean grease and dirt in the auto mobile.
• Selecting and mixing colours to match the vehicle’s colour.
• Sanding, filling and chiselling vehicle as part of its preparation.
• Masking areas that are not included to be painted.
• Spray paint the required parts of the vehicles
• Perform polishing after spray painting
• Perform all mechanical operations including bending, pulling, pushing, shaping, and straightening required to repair vehicles.
• Perform all types of welding. Welds or cuts automotive parts when necessary
• Assembles and disassembles automotive body components.
• Repairs automotive bodies and frames.
• Installs and maintains automotive auxiliary parts.
• Replace Damaged mechanical parts of the car (Suspension, Brakes, A/C, Cooling System, etc…)
• Replace Damaged electrical parts and do electrical repairs (Wiring, Windows, Lighting, Doors locks, etc…)
Bahrain, Manama, Capital Governorate - welding, mig, tig...
Mechanical Instructor Bahrain
Bahrain - instructor, oil, centre, cad, mechanical, msc,...
Electrical Instructor Bahrain
Bahrain - instructor, oil, centre, cad, electrical, msc, gas,...
Area Sales Manager - KSA
Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Eastern Province - airport, lighting, electrical, power, structural,...
Machine Shop Supervisor
Bahrain, Manama, Capital Governorate - autocad, machine shop, mechanical engineering,...
Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Eastern Province - hse, welding, iso, calibration, management, risk,...
Saudi Arabia Al-Khobar: Electronics Supervisor
Saudi Arabia, Al Khobar, Eastern Province - electro, electronic, qa, control systems,...