• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management
• Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timeline, corporate metrics and productivity measurements.
• Establish and manage relations with warehouses, ocean carriers, custom broker, sales force and customers.
• Analyze and log purchase orders commensurate to existing stock availability and reduce shipping cost.
• Oversee and monitor availability of stock to reduce shortages.
• Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
• Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Warehouse Staff for Logistics Pasig Area
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, forklift, warehouse, ph...
Logistic Specialist - Health
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, logistic, shipping, logistics, broker, field,...
Network Team Lead - Taguig,80k-110k
Philippines, Makati, NCR - microsoft, managing, technologies, experience, ncr,...
Logistic Specialist - Healthcare
Philippines, Carmona, CALABARZON - logistic, stock, broker, shipping, ocean,...
Resource Planning Supervisor
Philippines - resource, planning, manage, operations, management,...
Logistic Specialist (Cavite)
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, shipping, logistic, field, stock,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr...