Position: SQL Server Report Developer (Ref: 1879)
Location: Little Rock,AR,72201,United States
Duration: 1 Years 1 Months 19 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $42.41/hr
Local candidates preferred but not required.
The SQL Server Report Developer will work as part of the Data Team. The Applications Systems Analyst/SQL Server Reporting Developer will be responsible for building repeatable reporting solutions from analytic database systems.
They will partner with business analysts and developers in the definition, development, maintenance, and documentation of dashboards, scorecards, new customer reports, and oversee the maintenance and enhancement of existing reports. They will contribute to all system and client documentation. They will develop, deploy, and maintain reporting and analytic output using other tools including business intelligence tools.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Social Science or related field
• 5+ years’ technical experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Service in building SQL Server data warehouse business intelligence reports, writing, debugging, maintaining, testing and documenting complex T-SQL and MDX queries.
• 5+ years of experience working with and developing vb.net/C# projects.
• 5+ years of experience in data warehouse architecting/data modeling, creating, maintaining and testing Microsoft SQL Server data marts and cubes, facts and dimensional tables
• Builds and maintains the reporting infrastructure, documentation, unit testing, artifacts and objects for the All Payer Claims Database.
• Daily activities include the creation, debugging and customization of reporting products, detailed development and documentation of integration services packages
• Builds, maintains and debugs reporting infrastructure
• Provides regular status reports on assigned tasks. Unit tests own and other developers work.
• Assists QA in creating and validating reporting artifacts and deliverables.
• Researches and resolves code defects of varying complexity.
• Designs, builds and tests complex data transformation packages as needed
• Writes and updates reporting infrastructure documentation, including the development of technical documents pertaining to reports, SSIS packages and client facing materials.
• Maintains and updates all documentation related to assigned products.
• Develops test plans and test cases specific to reporting services products and works with QA in debugging and testing reporting services products.
• Ensures that deployed reporting services products and deliveries are functionally and operationally correct.
• Other duties as assigned
Required / Desired Skills
• RDBMS on SQL Server 2014 (Required 5 Years)
• Query Analyzer, Profiler, SQL MAIL, SQL Agent (Required 5 Years)
• Warehouse/Reporting (SSAS, SSRS, Cubes, Data Marts, Fact and Dimension, ETL) (Required 4 Years)
• Data Modeling Using Visio (Required 4 Years)
• MDX, T-SQL,C# (Required 5 Years)
• BI Studio/Visual Studio 2013+, TFS (Required 4 Years)
• XML, ASP.NET,VB.NET, Testing, Data warehouse, SSAS, DBA, SFTP (Highly Desired 1 Years)
Database Developer/ Analyst (Ref: 1880 & 1881)
Little Rock, AR - etl, developer, sql, database, ssis, analyst, ssrs,...
Little Rock, AR - dba, sql, server, sql server, servers, database,...
Little Rock, AR - administrator, hr, apartment, payroll, mail, rock,...
Little Rock, AR - .net, .net developer, vb, developer, sql, asp.net,...
Little Rock, AR - executive assistant, professional, office, rock,...
Little Rock, AR - server, food, rock, family, dining, grade, legal,...
Best Buy AT&T Expert
North Little Rock, AR - expert, technology, electronics, services,...