Seeking an experienced People Analytics Manager contractor to develop and enhance the impact of our client’s people insights function.
This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your experience to lead our client’s efforts in uncovering data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain the client’s most important asset – people. This consultative role will provide actionable people insights to the leadership team, empower HR business partners with improved analytical tools & training, and coordinate the efforts of embedded analytics across key people functions and enterprise-wide.
As the single point of contact for all HR people insights, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross functional teams to address business challenges and opportunities
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools
- Build analytics visualizations that properly and concisely convey the insights that support business decisions
Leverage your experience and know how to continue to build out the HR People Analytics practice at the client including the HR Big Data strategy.
- Assess the existing process and tools used to support our current analytics
- Develop and implement a strategy and roadmap that improves upon current infrastructure and helps HR transition from analytics to key business insights leveraging innovative people analytics
- Develop and maintain key benchmark analytics around inclusion and diversity, turnover, engagement, pulse surveys, etc.
- Collaborate with other analytics professionals on combined people analytics that support business objectives
- Actively participate in-house and non-client people analytics forums and associations in order to bring best practices and innovative approaches to our client’s program
- Investigate and assess tools and methodologies that support strategic objectives
- Develop subject matter expertise with a variety of analytics tools and methodologies such as Workday reporting, calculated fields, advanced reporting, regression analysis, Tableau, Hadoop, R, and others
- Partner with various stakeholders inside and outside HR to develop specific analytics and dashboards that support those areas of the business
Respond to adhoc analytics requests with high quality accurate and complete analytics insights presentations
- Develop a culture of business decisions based on key analytics and insights
- Lead and or be a member of a companywide cross functional analytics community
- Set and contribute to the overall companywide analytics strategy
- Investigate and recommend key technologies that client should consider in order to achieve HR and company goals and objectives
- Drive workforce analytics across multiple disciplines
- Manage a variety of vendors to optimize what’s best for the client’s analytics practice
Eventually build a high performance analytics team
- Train and develop the team
- Create the organization vision, mission and roadmap
- Lead or be a member of external Analytics teams and be an influential member of the broader Analytics ecosystem
- Establish and manage a budget that supports the goals and objectives of the team along with business cases and project proposals that are consistent with goals and objectives
- Influence the appropriate stakeholders within HR and throughout the business to gain alignment around the People Analytics strategy
- 7 Years of experience performing HR related analytics
Workday HCM experience including Workday Report, calculated fields, business process framework configuration, testing and talent management capabilities
- Demonstrated budget management capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of calculating employee turnover, building metrics, dashboards, and analytics presentations
- Experience with using analytics tools like Tableau and/or Big Data tools and databases, data visualization tools, regression analysis and complex statistical models
- Demonstrated experience around effective and articulate presentations that share key analytics insights with audiences at all levels throughout the business
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of basic and advanced statistics
- Understanding of HR concepts like Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, HRIS, Field Delivery, etc.
- Business Process Flow, Swim-Lane Diagrams, MS Visio
- Familiarity with Information Systems Practices for Software Development
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud based applications
- Industrial Psychology degree and/or Statistics degree is desirable
OCSI.co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. OCSI.co is a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your interest in our jobs. We look forward to seeing your resume!
HR People Analytics Manager
Santa Clara, CA - h1b, analytics, hr, tableau, embedded, hris, hcm,...
San Ramon, CA - hcm, workday, analyst, payroll, doe, placement,...
Intern- HR Information Systems
Santa Clara, CA - hr, hris, summer, design, data, grads, intern,...
Engagement Manager/Project Manager - HCM, Payroll, HRIS
Pleasanton, CA - workday, hris, hcm, project, manager, human,...
Sales Development Representative
San Jose, CA - regional sales, salesforce, generation, sales,...
Sr. Manager, Latam Business Analytics
San Jose, CA - experience, team, analytics, drive, key, ability,...
Inside Sales Representative
San Jose, CA - 100k, salesforce, regional sales, inside sales,...