The IT Programmer shall:
• Be responsible for the proper coding of programs using designated
programming language(s) and based on
pred efined system specifications.
• Be i n constant coordination with the system arch itect, database ad m
inistrator, end-user1 a nd other stakeholders
for the design of the system.
• Supervise the implementation of the system and ensure all functional and
technical aspects are working correctly
before final tu rnover to the end-user.
• Cond uct tech nical training to identified users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops accurate, efficient and structu red progra ms.
2. Analyzes system specifications for completeness and conformity to
3. Tests programs thoroughly and address all bugs, errors and requested
4. Conducts technical training on system operations for newly
S. Provides technical support on newly developed/implemented systems either by
phone or visit on-site.
6. Prepares documentation to include, but not limited to:
• File Layout
• Screen Description
• Program Map
• User1 s Manual
• Conversation Flow • Testing Documents
7. Performs other work-related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
Philippines - programmer, technical, php, programming, it,...
Philippines, NCR - programmer, vb, system, ncr, .net, experience,...
IT Staff (Carmona Cavite Based)
Philippines, Carmona, CALABARZON - cavite, it staff, fresh graduate, calabarzon,...
IT Staff GMA Cavite
Philippines, General Mariano Alvarez, CALABARZON - cavite, it staff, it, staff, support, calabarzon,...
Philippines - programmer, c++, game, description, areas,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - programmer, ncr, web, site, must, degree, develop,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - programmer, ncr, .net, coding, computer, test,...