1. Perform complete clinical evaluations of patients.
2. Diagnose and treat animals with illnesses and injuries.
3. Perform diagnostic tests such as blood tests, x-rays, ultrasound, etc.
4. Provide preventative treatments and protocols against disease and infections
5. Perform surgical procedures based on medical condition or as requested by owner.
6. Record patient observation, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plans in the hospital information system.
7. Prescribe medication and treatment plan.
8. Ensure owner has complete understanding on how to provide treatment plans at home.
9. Cover emergency on call & surgical duties
10. Educate animal owners on animal behaviour, feeding needs, health, environment, and preventative measures.
11. Ensure infection control measures and protocols are implemented by all staff.
12. Abiding by the International laws governing animals and their welfare.
13. Ensure healthy and safe environment for hospital staff