As a graphic designer you'll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
You'll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client's objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
• meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
• estimating the time required to complete the work and helps in providing quotes for clients;
• developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
• thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
• using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
• working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
• proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
• working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
• Good at English communication
• Leadership Quality
• Should have Software knowledge (i.e. Illustrators, CorelDraw, Photoshop)
• Good at identifying Fonts
• Excellent IT Skills
• Exceptional creative flair and design
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Working Hour: 10 hours
Working Day: 5 days/ week (Saturday - Sunday OFF)
Work Place: Vadodara (Candidate from all-over India can apply, we will provide accommodation if need)
Work Experience: 1 – 5 years (Fresher can also apply)
India, Vadodara, GJ - graphic designer, designer, graphic, knowledge,...
ITI Any Trade
India, Vadodara, GJ - cnc, fresher...
India, Vadodara, GJ - office assistant, office, data entry, assistants,...
India, Vadodara, GJ - back office, office, front office, back...
India, Vadodara, GJ - clerk, office clerk, office, mail, answer,...
In Back Office Executive Call 8460686506
India, Vadodara, GJ - office assistant, back office, office,...
India, Vadodara, GJ - designer, graphic, coding, illustrator, photoshop,...