1. Responsible in conducting Chemical analysis
2. Responsible for monitoring, disposal, storage of Production Chemicals, Laboratory Chemicals and Wastewater chemicals
3. In-charge as PCO (Pollution Control Officer);
4. In-charge and responsible for the implementation of R.A. 8749 known as the "Clean Air Act"
5. Responsible for the compliance of DENR Administrative Order No. 26 series of 2002
6. Submit Self-Monitoring Report (SMR) to the Environmental Management Bureau annually
7. Monitor all standby generators and its standard air emission test required by the DENR and other regulatory body
8. In-charge of Processing Licenses/Permits of Controlled chemicals to PNP, PDEA, PEZA (EHSD)
-Both Gender OK
-25 years old above
-With experience as PCO is an advantage;
-with work experience in a Plating company is an advantage
-Trustworthy, industrious, responsible, dedicated to work, self-driven
Benefits Allowances SSS, meal, transportation, position, 13th pay, SL VL
Philippines, CALABARZON - fi, chemical engineer, laboratory, analyst, lab,...
Philippines, Rosario, CALABARZON - chemical, chemical engineering, wastewater,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, solar, sales engineer, chemical,...
Philippines - makati, qc, cavite, head office, civil engineering,...
Philippines, Silang, CALABARZON - safety officer, civil, cavite, mechanical,...
Safety Officer - Laguna
Philippines, Makati, NCR - hse, safety, ensure, chemical engineering, related,...
Chemical Engineer-Pharmaceutical Company
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - chemical engineering, chemical, cavite,...