Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a TIBCO Developer III for a large professional services client located in Brookfield, WI.
Main responsibilities are:
* Responsible for promoting TIBCO technology adoption across the enterprise.
* Implementing application specific solutions using TIBCO software products.
* Leading and teaching others through doing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and training.
* Documenting guidelines, best practices and lessons learned and participating in architecture reviews and code inspection sessions.
Job qualifications are:
* 5-10 years experience.
* Software developer/architect with in-depth expertise in the software design, development, and implementation of B2B and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using TIBCO software products, including BusinessWorks, Enterprise Message Service, Rendezvous, Designer, Adapters and Repository, HAWK.
* Should be well versed in TIBCO architecture and implementation solutions and possess the ability to administer and configure TIBCO products under various platforms.
* Should have good skills in web development lifecycle, database knowledge, and SQL experience.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Contract
Sr. Tibco Developer - W2
Brookfield, WI - cobol, tibco, mainframe, designer, bw, db2,...
Milwaukee, WI - tibco, bw, designer, administrator, ems, admin,...
MDM solution architect/Senior solution engineer
Milwaukee, WI - tibco, mdm, architect, engineer...
Milwaukee, WI - edi, tibco, administrator, developer, bus,...
Senior .Net Software Developer
Milwaukee, WI - software developer, developer, .net, sql, software,...
Front End Developer/Web Developer
WI - designer, web designer, seo, developer, web,...
Pewaukee, WI - solidworks, cad, designer, graphic, medical device,...