Education and Experience: Advanced degree in statistics, public health, epidemiology, psychometrics, or related quantitative sciences plus 4 years of experiences in statistical modeling
• Solid background on statistical modeling methods and simulation
• Experience with conducting HEOR or RCT studies
• Ability to work independently under general guidance
• Strong hands on experience with standard software package as SAS, knowledge of R, OpenBUGS, VBA or other analytic packages a plus
• Self-motivated with ability to meet deadlines
A Biostatistician with SAS Programming experience is needed. Seeking an experienced health economics and outcome research (HEOR) statistician with programming skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Utilize statistical knowledge of and expertise to provide statistical support for HEOR studies. Experience with databases. database examples:
1) medical and pharmacy claims databases (e.g. MarketScan);
2) medical record databases (e.g. GE Healthcare);
3) US government public use databases (e.g. NHANES, MEPS)
• Participate in study concept, protocol and SAP development and ensure appropriateness of study design, sample size and statistical methodologies proposed.
• Specify the structure of the datasets that will be delivered for statistical analysis to ensure that the structure follows any existing company standard for databases pooling.
• Mock-up, review, and approve tables, listings and graphs specifications.
• Actively participate in project/study team meetings. Establish/negotiate timelines for completion of study-related statistical activities. Ensure the study timelines are met.
• Conduct observational data analysis, include data management, statistical programming, interpretation of analyses results, and write-up/review the corresponding sections of HEOR study report.
• Produce analysis datasets, listings, tables, and figures for research projects, according to specifications, while maintaining documentation and complying with pre-defined project / study standards.
Provide oversight of the biostatistics-related activities for HEOR studies subcontracted to a CRO:
• Oversee the CROs work on the preparation of analysis plans, development and validation of computer algorithms for inferential analyses, statistical writing of study reports, and other outsourced analyses as appropriate.
• Perform quality control procedures to ensure that statistical deliverables conform to the requirements outlined in the SAP
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Clinical Statistical Analyst
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, statistical, analysis, programming, trial,...
Clinical Statistical Analyst
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, statistical, analysis, programming, data,...
SAS Statistical Programmer
Berkeley Heights, NJ - programmer, sas, programming, search, statistical,...
NJ - sas, statistical, investigator, publications,...
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, statistical, trial, machines, study, tables,...
Associate Director - Biostatistics
Princeton, NJ - sas, statistical, csr, sap, analysis, programming,...
Relationship Manager Sr - AMG (MLO)
Bridgewater, NJ - experience, client, revenue, tools, management,...