The Physician (OBOT Team) provides the full scope of primary care services which fall under his/her field of training; including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance for persons with opioid dependence seeking MAT. In addition, a Primary Care Physician is a member of the QI committees. In that capacity they are expected to be familiar with the philosophy, goals and objectives of the Clinic and work collaboratively to achieve them. They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all Clinic policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
Responsibilities of the Physician (OBOT Team):
• Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
• Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
• Prescribe medication in accordance with state statute and professional practice guidelines.
• Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
• Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs in the service area as assigned by the Medical Director.
• Comply with the Infection Control plan which includes personally utilizing universal precautions. Ensure compliance by support staff.
• Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
• Practitioner of evidence based practices or willing to learn: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
Qualifications of the Physician (OBOT Team):
• Licensed New Hampshire State Medical License
• Eligible for D.E.A. Certificate
• Board Eligible or Board Certified. If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date.
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR) and ACLS or Advanced Life Support within 12 months of employment
This positions qualifies for S2S Loan Repayment Program through the National Health Service Corp. The Loan Repayment Program provides up to $120,000 to medical (MD and DO) or dental (DDS or DMD) students in their final year of school in return for a commitment to provide primary health care full time for at least 3 years at an approved NHSC site in a Health Professional Shortage Area of greatest need.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources 45 High Street Nashua, NH 03060 or email email@example.com
Primary Care Physician
Chelmsford, MA - primary care, loan, physician, laboratory,...
Physician / Family Practice / New Hampshire / Permanent / Family
NH - head, physician, nh, family, homes,...
Primary Care Physician
Chelmsford, MA - primary, review, primary care, models, physician,...
Physician / ObGyn / New Hampshire / Permanent / OB GYN Nashua NH
Nashua, NH - gyn, ob, ob gyn, nh, single...
Physician / ENT / Massachusetts / Permanent / Primary Care Physician
Chelmsford, MA - primary care, physician, ent, loan, massachusetts,...
Physician (Internal/Fam Med) Harbor Care Health and Wellness Clinic
Nashua, NH - org, loan, nh, primary care, board certified,...
Onsite Nurse Coach
Groton, MA - member, clinical, wellness, health, management,...