Nursing Assistant / NAC – Shelton, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long-term care facility in Shelton, Washington. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
Shelton is a city rich in Washington State history. As you approach the City, glimpse the quiet harbors and homes along the pristine shoreline and the densely forested hills. The community is rich in history, culture, and natural beauty. Located just 35 minutes northwest of Olympia on the shores of Oakland Bay at the southernmost tip of Puget Sound, Shelton offers residents and visitors alike spectacular scenery and abundant activities for everyone.
We’re proud to be a locally operated and 100 percent employee-owned skilled nursing facility. Every team member has a stake in our services and programs and the relationships we have with our patients, residents, family members, health care partners and each other – this is Our Commitment to Caring. We are actively interviewing now. Contact us today!
Nursing Assistant / NAC responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• Prior experience in a nursing home / SNF preferred
• CPR / BLS certification
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
WA - surgical, technician, nursing assistant, one,...
Certified Nursing Assistant
Olympia, WA - nursing assistant, aide, sub, cna,...
CNA - Med / Surg
Olympia, WA - safety, practice, patient, regulatory, personal,...
Physician / Family Practice / Permanent
WA - medicine, search, family medicine, loan, call,...
Certified Nursing Assistant - Neurology
Olympia, WA - assistant, nursing assistant, neurology,...
Assistant Director of Nursing
Shelton, WA - qa, assistant, director, .net, city,...
Nursing Assistant Training Classes
Gig Harbor, WA - nursing assistant, cna, academy, 3rd, assistant,...