The Supplier Quality Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Enterprise and Medical Device Sector Standards and Proactive Supplier Quality Programs and will report to the Senior Manager, SQ Systems.
Key activities will include:
1. Support the Proactive Supplier Quality Program
• Administer an Excel based datasheet that contains information from multiple business units across the Enterprise
• Conduct monthly analysis and reporting based upon the datasheet and displayed in Power Point format for various groups in the organization.
• Administer the Proactive Supplier Quality SharePoint site where the data sheet resides and manage the supporting information to assist program members.
2. Support the Medical Device Sector Supplier Quality Standards and processes
• Manage redlining of SOP documents based on requested changes and updates
• Prepare presentation of changes for review board as needed
• Create and manage change orders in document management system and other documentation for document changes
• Coordinate review, gap assessment and implementation of Standards into the Medical Device Sector
• Evaluate, improve and monitor implementation and effectiveness of the procedures
• Manage the Medical Device Supplier Quality Standards SharePoint site
3. Support the Supplier Quality Process Standardization Program
• Assist SOP teams with document writing and review
• Assure the SOPs are professionally written and there is consistency between SOPs
• Maintain project schedule, solicit SOP teams and update periodically
• Develop and manage communication materials for periodic updates to the organization
• Support development and communication of training materials for the SOP teams
• Coordinate on-going approval and management of the SOPs
The Supplier Quality Project Coordinator will interact and collaborate with the following teams on a regular basis: External Operations, Supplier Quality, Sourcing, Technical Operations, Compliance, Quality Systems and others as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• A BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
• Expert in the use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and SharePoint required.
• Proficient in the use of MS Access and Project preferred.
• Regulated industry experience preferred.
• Process Excellence experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the global Enterprise supply chain required
• Technical writing skills
• Integrity & Credo-Based Actions
• Collaboration & Teaming
• Results & Performance Driven
• Sense of Urgency
• Self-Starter, Proactive & Responsive
Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer - MEDICAL DEVICES - IN CINCINNATI
Princeton, NJ - quality engineer, supplier quality, medical device,...
Supplier Quality Engineer (Manufacturing)
Mount Olive Township, NJ - quality engineer, supplier quality,...
Supplier Quality Manager - Medical Devices
Fairfield, NJ - supplier quality, quality manager, supplier,...
Somerset County, NJ - batch, document, scan, coordinator, numbers, file,...
Category Sourcing Senior Manager
Bernards, NJ - procurement, supplier, sourcing, labor, sap,...
Supplier Quality Engineer : TITUSVILLE, NJ
Titusville, NJ - supplier quality, quality engineer, supplier,...
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Raritan, NJ - procurement, supplier, contracts, c, sourcing,...