Instant Consulting Inc., is looking for an Analyst for a large professional client located in Charlotte, NC.
Main Responsibilities are:
* Creates detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand offs for integration testing.
* Monitors the scope throughout the project and ensures the scope is base lined and that any changes requested are evaluated for project impact and business need for projects.
* Provides status reports and communicates changes in process for project assignments.
* Identifies and resolves escalations with strong emphasis to associated patterns, trends, and root cause analysis.
* Responsible for team audits and training.
* Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution.
* Participates in meetings to discuss issues identified and impact on service delivery.
* Designs and updates reports and establishes baseline metrics at the outset of the project and analyzes results over a period of time.
Job qualifications are:
* Business degree or equivalent work experience.
* CPP certification preferred.
* 4-8 years of Payroll utilizing PeopleSoft.
* Ability to create test scripts/test plans.
* Testing Experience writing SQL queries.
* Experience in project/implementation work preferred.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks.
Job Type: Contract
Business Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft CRM
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, systems analyst, analyst, crm, desk,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, application, requirement, functional,...
LITTLE NC - UTILITY (Electric) METER TECHNICIAN/(FSR)
Charlotte, NC - power, meter, utility, electric, technician,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, ux, client, financial...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, accounting, requirement, sql, ledger,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, tool, cases, representatives, requirement,...
Charlotte, NC - scrum, analyst, project, sql, agile, applied,...