Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Delivery Analyst for a large professional services client located in Charlotte, NC.
Main responsibilities are:
* Researches and provides input and support about industry and company best practices.
* Works to identify and implement ideas for improving the domain specific processes and methodologies.
* Provides feedback on new products, services and projects.
* Works to support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
* Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
* Conducts stakeholder interviews and stakeholder workshops.
* Provides status reports and communicates changes in process for project assignments.
Job qualifications are:
* Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of SQL a plus.
* Experience in database management, data gathering and analysis.
* Excellent written business communication and verbal presentation skills.
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to work / adapt in a fast growing environment.
* Strong inter-personal and communications skills.
Job Type: Contract
REMOTE Business Process Consultant
Charlotte, NC - bull, sigma, process, asset management, tibco,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, owners, technical, process, project,...
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, changes, analyst, point, process,...
IT Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC - analyst, data, sql, modeling, securities, trading,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, ux, client, financial...
Charlotte, NC - process engineer, formulation, fda, engineer,...
Subsidiary Governance Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC - analyst, legal, ba, support, client, management,...