Growing professional services company in Beverly Hills has immediate opening for Licensed Notary Public and Live Scan Fingerprinting technician Certified by the Department of Justice to roll fingerprints.
1- Notary Public License (at least 1 years’ experience)
2- Certificate to Roll Fingerprints issued by the Department of Justice.
3- Fluent in Spanish and English
4- Have a car and valid Driver’s License
5- Detail-Oriented, punctual and computer literate
1. Notarize documents and roll fingerprints for walk in clients and occasionally travel to customer’s home or office.
2. Provide customer service, Answer phone calls and prepare quotes.
3. Travel to county offices, State offices and various Embassies to Legalize documents as required.
4. Assist in Preparing and shipping documents to vendors and clients.
5. Various other office duties
If you have all of the above qualification and live in Los Angeles County please send your resume for immediate consideration at you earliest convenience or call Barry
This position is for full time 35-40hrs a week. Compensation Starts at $12/Hr. and up, based on Experience.
*Please respond to this add only if you are a Notary Public and/or a Fingerprint roller and bilingual.
Insurance Agent Health
Beverly Hills, CA - insurance agent, agent, c...
NOTARY PUBLIC/LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING TECHNICIAN
Los Angeles, CA - justice, technician, scan, court, spanish,...
Automotive Customer Service Team Lead
CA - automotive, car, hr, team lead, service, rental,...
3D Scan Technician
Hawthorne, CA - 3d, camera, qa, laser, automotive, data, scanning,...
Talent Acquisitions Director
Glendale, CA - director, retention, hris, storage, recruitment,...
CDL-A Company Truck Driver - Regional
Glendale, CA - distributor, wiring, driver, scan, fleet, truck,...
HR Business Partner
Long Beach, CA - h1b, generalist, scan, hr, employee relations,...