1- Notary Public License (at least 1 years’ experience)
2- Certificate to Roll Fingerprints issued by the Department of Justice.
3- Fluent in English and Spanish.
4- Have a car and valid Driver’s License.
5- Detail-Oriented, punctual and computer literate.
1. Notarize documents and roll fingerprints for walk in clients and occasionally travel to customer’s home or office.
2. Provide customer service, Answer phone calls, prepare documents for shipment & prepare quotes.
3. Occasional Travel to State offices and various Embassies to submit documents as required.
4. Assist in Preparing and shipping documents to vendors and clients.
5. Various other office duties.
If you have all of the above qualification and live in Los Angeles County please apply with your resume. This position starts part time 30hrs a week, potential to move to full-time 40hrs a week.
Please respond to this post only if you are a notary public/or a fingerprint roller and bilingual
LTE EPC Resident Engineer - Redmond, WA GA
Atlanta, GA - lte, telecom, operator, engineer, ip, ap, wireless,...
CNA Caregivers who drive various shifts
Los Angeles, CA - scan, live, aide, night shift, email, cna, shift,...
Los Angeles, CA - scan, train, solving, payments, guest,...
Health Care Policy Specialist
Los Angeles, CA - public, state, policy, health, experience,...
Corporate Planning Consultant
Beverly Hills, CA - artist, live, deck, cfo, information, sponsorship,...
Sr. Broadcast Engineering Project Manager (Live-signal Acquisition)
Santa Monica, CA - signal, television, live, bull, project,...
Pardee Homes - LA - Closing Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA - homes, live, building, closing, word, starter,...