Growing Manufacturing firm in Bethel, VT. has a need for a Quality Manager. This is a full time position with a full benefits package and relocation. If interested please email your resume to us.
The Quality Assurance/Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for maintaining and improving the plant-wide quality system that focuses on customer satisfaction, defect prevention, improved defect detection and continuous improvement utilizing six sigma techniques.
• Acts as the Management Representative and champion ISO9000 and ISO13485 certification audits, training, and maintenance within the Plant.
• Manages the Material Review Board, internal/external audits, CAPA, document control, and record review.
• Oversees and manages a staff of Quality Technicians, Specialists, Document Control, and Manufacturing Quality Engineers.
• Improves quality assurance systems plant-wide to achieve zero defects through hands-on training, strong work ethic, and leadership by example.
• Identifies and resolves systemic quality problems at both plant level through a reduction in variation in processes and components (i.e., SPC, SQC, Pareto charts, GEMBA walks, etc.)
• Maintains and enhances plant level quality performance metrics.
• Participates in Quality Forum meetings with other GW plant managers and quality managers.
• Improves profitability through reduced internal scrap and customer returns
• Successfully interfaces with key customers and prospects to improve quality and win new business.
• Effectively works with Engineering Managers and Advanced Quality Engineers to ensure PQ runs are successful and uses early production containment to provide feedback to the Engineering team(s).
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience supervising a Quality Assurance Department preferred. Must also be able to deal effectively and professionally with team members.
• Experience with team-based troubleshooting of injection molds and injection molding processes.
• Strong statistical background (including the use of Excel, Minitab, etc.), SPC/SQC and various quality based statistical tools.
• Able to effectively lead a cross-function/departmental internal team.
• Ability to train and coach others in field of expertise and quality systems.
• Excellent external/internal customer and presentation skills to all levels of customer’s organizations.
• Strong multiple project management skills.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment characterized by high growth.
• Bachelor Degree (preferably in a technical discipline) or equivalent related work experience required.
• Minimum of 10 years quality assurance or quality engineering supervisory experience.
• Plastic injection molding experience desirable, preferably in a multi-plant environment.
• ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Quality Manager and/or Six Sigma green/black belt certification is desirable.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, meeting facilitation, and organizational skills.
• Strong customer relationship building skills.
• Strong “hands on” analytical problem solving abilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Quantity Mark Surveyor With Singapore Same Field Exp Can Sing Co
India, Chennai, TN - surveyor, photo, civil, quantity, ensure, quality,...
Manager IV, Application Engineer - (M4)
Gloucester, MA - applied, develop, iv, band, sub, schedules,...
Singapore Return Quantity Surveyor With Sales Singapore
India, Chennai, TN - surveyor, quantity surveyor, skype, quantity,...
Quantity Surveyor Immidiete Singapore Civil Co Pass Type S And E
India, Chennai, TN - surveyor, civil, quantity surveyor,...
Quantity Surveyor With Degree With 5 Years Exp In Const Field Can
India, Chennai, TN - surveyor, quantity surveyor, visa, skype, civil,...
Regional Quality Manager
Elizabeth, NJ - quality manager, sigma, quality, six sigma, lean,...
Regional Quality Manager
Elizabeth, NJ - quality manager, sigma, six sigma, lean, black,...