A. Duties and Responsibilities (Defines the major functions of the job and captures its salient deliverables to fulfill the reasons for its existence.)
1. Build Revit content (families) for in-house design and constructability modeling.
2. Help create and maintain company BIM standards and processes.
3. Provide Revit application support and training for in-house design teams.
4. Work with teams on developing and coordinating BIMs for preconstruction and construction.
5. Collaborate with design professionals to co-create, “clean up,” and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on BIMs.
6. Work with cost engineering staff to develop accurate and easy-to-use quantity takeoffs.
7. Work with project managers to optimize schedules through visual scheduling.
8. Develop supplemental field documents for superintendents.
9. Develop photorealistic renderings and walk-throughs directly from building models.
10. Work with project managers and superintendents to update models to reflect as-built conditions.
11. Develop and implement new BIM uses and expand BIM scope of projects.
12. Master current software (Revit, Navisworks).
13. Understand and promote BIM process, internally and externally.
MEP Revit modeler.
United Arab Emirates, Ajman, AJ - mep, modeler, revit, should, well...
Philippines - boy, house...
Safety Officer - Smpc Site, Semirara Island, Caluya, Antique
Philippines, Caluya, Western Visayas - safety officer, controller, workers, safety,...