1. Quickly learn and understand how the MyAccess application is configured, including fields and metadata.
2. Review requirements for new application from a security perspective and understand the mapping between the application and other systems.
3. Contacts and communicates with appropriate teams (e.g., application teams, business units, infrastructure, etc.) to gather required information for onboarding.
4. Conducts research using SQL to review data associated with applications to be on-boarded into MyAccess.
5. Understands and adheres to processes and standards which apply to daily work.
6. Motivated to learn about MyAccess and understand the applications and team members involved in the onboarding process.
1. Minimum of 2 years of related experience in addition to any years of experience as noted above.
2. Ability to obtain security requirements for an application.
3. Excellent communication skills with team members at all levels of the organization.
4. Experience building SQL queries for research purposes
IT Systems Analyst - Logistics
Columbus, OH - edi, analyst, systems analyst, chain, customs,...
Business Systems Analyst (Digital Portfolio)
Columbus, OH - project, sprint, scrum, analyst, systems analyst,...
Digital Business Systems Analyst
Columbus, OH - systems analyst, analyst, digital, test cases,...
Oracle Systems Analyst
Hilliard, OH - ebs, oracle, systems analyst, analyst, pl, systems,...
Senior Systems Analyst
Columbus, OH - card, visa, credit card, processor,...
Business Systems Analyst - OH
Columbus, OH - systems analyst, analyst, sap, sales marketing,...
IT Systems Analyst
Columbus, OH - analyst, systems analyst, android, device, ios,...