- Create, revise, and maintain technical data received from paper and digital work orders, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals, and verbal communication.
- Operate large format plotters and other duplicating equipment.
- Create queries for satisfying data requests and map cleanup.
- Work with other organizations with in the company for resolving discrepancies and assuring data accurately reflects field conditions.
- Promote and support the Company's Accident Prevention and Safety and Health programs.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company's Corporate Compliance policy.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Associate degree in CAD, GIS, drafting, and/or civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology.
Work: Two years of related computer and/or GIS work. A basic understanding of conventional electrical symbols, and have an aptitude for computer graphics and CAD drawing methods.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and Access.
Will consider a combination of education and work experience in lieu of an Associate degree.
possess and maintain a valid state driver's license and meet all vehicle operation requirements as designated by federal and/or state law.
Drafter - Telecom (CAD/NDS)
Fort Wayne, IN - cad, drafter, telecom, plant, industry, records,...
CAD/CAM Mechanical Design Engineer
Fort Wayne, IN - solidworks, design engineer, cad,...
Fort Wayne, IN - cnc, designer, solidworks, tooling, cad, plastics,...
Mechanical Designer (CAD Engineer)
Fort Wayne, IN - designer, cad, mechanical design, design engineer,...
Fort Wayne, IN - cnc, designer, cad, 3d, maker...
Early to Mid Career Engineering Roles
Fort Wayne, IN - engineering manager, autocad, cad, sd, structural,...
Senior Controls Engineer
Fort Wayne, IN - controls engineer, cad, instrumentation, bradley,...