- Create, revise, and maintain technical data received from paper and digital work orders, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals, and verbal communication.
- Operate large format plotters and other duplicating equipment.
- Create queries for satisfying data requests and map cleanup.
- Work with other organizations with in the company for resolving discrepancies and assuring data accurately reflects field conditions.
- Promote and support the Company's Accident Prevention and Safety and Health programs.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company's Corporate Compliance policy.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Associate degree in CAD, GIS, drafting, and/or civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology.
Work: Two years of related computer and/or GIS work. A basic understanding of conventional electrical symbols, and have an aptitude for computer graphics and CAD drawing methods.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and Access.
Will consider a combination of education and work experience in lieu of an Associate degree.
possess and maintain a valid state driver's license and meet all vehicle operation requirements as designated by federal and/or state law.
IN - mech, cad, engineer, drafting, engineering, pro,...
UGNX CAD Systems support (MBD)
Fort Wayne, IN - cad, 2d, plc, drafting, 3d, drawing, designers,...
Manufacturing Support Engineer
IN - cad, support engineer, manufacturing,...
Fort Wayne, IN - black, cad, assembly, sap, mechanical engineering,...
IN - cad, develop, projects, plus, 3d, components,...
Fort Wayne, IN - mechanical engineer, thermal, cad, aircraft,...
Fort Wayne, IN - design engineer, cad, designer, steel, 2d,...