- Create, revise, and maintain technical data received from paper and digital work orders, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendors' catalogs and technical reference manuals, and verbal communication.
- Operate large format plotters and other duplicating equipment.
- Create queries for satisfying data requests and map cleanup.
- Work with other organizations with in the company for resolving discrepancies and assuring data accurately reflects field conditions.
- Promote and support the Company's Accident Prevention and Safety and Health programs.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company's Corporate Compliance policy.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Associate degree in CAD, GIS, drafting, and/or civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology.
Work: Two years of related computer and/or GIS work. A basic understanding of conventional electrical symbols, and have an aptitude for computer graphics and CAD drawing methods.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and Access.
Will consider a combination of education and work experience in lieu of an Associate degree.
possess and maintain a valid state driver's license and meet all vehicle operation requirements as designated by federal and/or state law.
Fort Wayne, IN - drafter, autocad, 3d, mechanical, inventor, custom,...
Warsaw, IN - designer, cad, cad designer...
CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers
Fort Wayne, IN - driver, after, truck, support, two, rider,...
Huntington, IN - injection, molding, plastic, plastics, mold,...
Fort Wayne, IN - estimator, cad, installation, systems, manage,...
Manufacturing Engineering Co-op
Huntington, IN - plant, cad, german, machining, assembly, tooling,...
Engineering Technician Level 1
New Haven, IN - civil, mechanical engineering, utility,...