- Need Android Fresher with good hands-on knowledge of Native / Hybrid Android applications.
- Must have completed at least 6 months formal Android training from a good institute/company or 6 months working experience on Android projects.
- Candidate must have solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle with experience of creating and deploying android apps using Android SDK, JSON, XML, SQLLite and third party libraries like Social Media integration, Google Maps, Payment Gateways, HTTP/RESTful & SQLLite Web Services.
- Having an experience in Native Android or Phonegap development will be a plus and will be given advantage..
- Design, Develop, Test, Code, Deploy and Publish Android applications.
- Prototype new and redesign features of mobile apps.
- Contribute to the software architecture, and help to shape the development process.- Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune.
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor and also lead the team of junior Java/Android developers at times.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, and rest of the mobile team, to continually improve the development process and the product quality.
A Bachelor's degree preferably a BE/BTech in CSE/IT or BCA/MCA/BSc or equivalent with through-out first division.
Preference will be given to candidates with consistently good academic records.
Fresher may also apply if has good knowledge of Android technologies and frameworks mentioned in Requirements section above.
We are a four years old technology focused company based out of Chandigarh with development center in Mohali and the motto to deliver Lean and Intelligent technology solutions to our Customers.We are proud of our highly skilled team, robust processes and unique pricing models which bring Value for money to our Customers.
With a team of highly skilled and seasoned professionals, we are exploring different dimensions in multiple areas like Mobile Apps Development, Software Applications and Products Development, Web Design and Development, Mobility, Digital Marketing and other services for our Clients across the globe. We are working on various enterprise software development projects across technologies and domains for our clients across the globe.
Our Java & Mobility development divisions are really growing fast and we need energetic individuals with passion to excel to join the team of energetic professionals to take the company and its various divisions to next levels of success.
What join Emilia?
We are an equal opportunity employer which provides its employees:
- Competitive Salary.
- Dynamic Career growth opportunities.
- Work on cutting edge technology solutions across diverse range of industry verticals.
- An environment which fosters Innovation and High performance work ethics.
- A healthy work life balance and Flexible working hours.
- Robust internal training structure which helps in building great professionals out of fresher and junior profiles too.
- Performance driven organization with incentives for high performers.
If you have the passion to excel and are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career, do send your resume as a reply to this ad.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE MENTIONED ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN REQUIREMENTS SECTION.
Job Type: Full-time
India, Chandigarh, CH - edi, java, consultant, mq, sql, architect, ibm,...
GP Rating(Fresher) & GS
India - fresher...
Full time for android developer
India, Chandigarh, CH - android, android developer, chandigarh, developer,...
GP Rating (Fresher) & GS
India, Chandigarh, CH - fresher...
India, Chandigarh, CH - fresher, chandigarh, lean, web, software,...
Data Entry Executive female
India, Chandigarh, CH - fresher, chandigarh...
2 GP Rating Fresher
India, Chandigarh, CH - fresher...