Work Location: Home Office (prefer Tampa, but open to US)
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 + 5% bonus
Must be a Green Card or US Citizen.
We are seeking a SERVICENOW DEVELOPER for designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining custom built and core ITSM/ITOM ServiceNow applications. You will work closely with the architect to ensure the configuration and customization of ServiceNow adheres to the goals and strategy determined by product owners and the leadership team.
• Utilize ServiceNow SDLC to manage development efforts and priorities in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Balance multiple deadlines at once asking for help or clarification when needed.
• Work with multiple business owners to move forward development and enhancements around the core ITSM applications including Incident, Change, and Request in a Domain Separated instance of ServiceNow.
• Build new and maintain existing custom applications including scoped applications.
• Develop REST/SOAP scripted APIs for integrations to end customer systems.
• Work extensively with the DevOps team and ServiceNow Orchestration to automate existing manual processes using Powershell and/or APIs.
• Support and enhance existing Customer Portal using ServiceNow CMS functionality including Jelly Script, UI Macros, custom Script Includes and roles.
• Thoroughly test new development to minimize or eliminate any negative user impact.
• Document custom functionality using KB Articles and Wiki-text formatting for consistency.
• Direct, analyze, and prepare recommended changes in development, maintenance and system standards having critical, solution-wide impacts.
• Clearly communicate with customers, peers and management to ensure that development meets expected requirements and timelines.
• Transfer knowledge to and help train the ServiceNow Administrator.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• Minimum of 3 years of development and administration of ServiceNow
• Knowledge of system design and development used within web service or message-based applications (e.g., REST/SOAP)
• Service Oriented Architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS)
• Proficient in all areas of ServiceNow development and configuration including but not limited to Business Rules, ACLs, Domain Separation, Script Includes, UI Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, and UI Policies.
• Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
• High level interpersonal skills to collaboratively work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
• Ability to understand business needs and how business systems can support those needs.
• Self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of ITIL practices
• Must be comfortable working in fast pace and dynamic environment with high visibility
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
• 1 year working on a domain separated MSP instance of ServiceNow
• 1 year working as a Solution Consultant helping customers with ServiceNow implementations
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
Tampa, FL - administrator, servicenow, mold, itsm, itil,...
FL - servicenow, admin, scripting, system administrator,...
Servicenow Jr. Developer
Tampa, FL - servicenow, developer, admin, scrum, itil, ui,...
Tampa, FL - administrator, mold, itsm, servicenow, itil,...
Tampa, FL - system administrator, administrator, ccna,...
Sr. System Administrator
Tampa, FL - system administrator, administrator, fiber, cio,...
Clinic Administrator - RN -, Florida
Tampa, FL - administrator, management, experience,...