Salary: $90-105K DOE+Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced DCS Systems Specialist for their growing refining and related logistics businesses. Must have worked directly for the refinery company, contract work does NOT qualify.
You must be willing to:
• Engineer/develop/assist with all computer systems required to control the refinery with the greatest possible accuracy
• Assist in providing support for the Plant Control Operations
• Configure Operator interface displays on process control systems
• Conduct Operator training for enhanced process control reliability/efficiency
• Assist in the development of process alarm management
• Assist in P&ID reviews for control design
• Prepare oral presentations/written reports
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• AS technical degree in electronics/computer hardware/software (instrument technician/electrician considered)
• 5 years’ experience in refinery operations working with analyzers/instrumentation/controls
• Honeywell TDC/Experion/Rockwell Advance systems experience
• Ability to troubleshoot valves/transmitters/levels/control systems
• MS Office Suite skills
• Have aptitude to be trained on DCS/PLC’s/instrumentation
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Please e mail directly to RandyEdwards@EdwardsEmployment.com
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Refinery Controls Systems Engineer MB366
Coffeyville, KS - refinery, process control, edwards,...
IT Control Systems Engineer
Coffeyville, KS - refinery, scada, dcs, lab, control systems, cisco,...
Drivetrain Controls Engineer
Coffeyville, KS - embedded, fiber, systems, controller, control,...
Microbiologist hour night shift
KS - microbiology, instrumentation, professional,...
Claremore, OK - plant, twic, plc, chemical, dcs,...
Manufacturing UTILITY WORKER
KS - plant, utility, packaging, container,...
KS - music, band, instrument, administrative, learner,...