Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Bakersfield, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Bakersfield, California. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members. This is a full time position. All shifts available.
Bakersfield is a family-friendly, full-service city known for its music legacy, restaurants, cultural arts, sports teams, recreational activities and natural resources. Our nursing home in Bakersfield, CA is in a quiet residential neighborhood and is a wonderful setting where our patients benefit from a full range of post-acute rehabilitation services. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Business Process Analyst 3
Washington, DC - analyst, district, lean, lean six, sigma, interim,...
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Wasco, CA - cna, nursing assistant, assistant,...
Manufacturing Auditor 3
Sunnyvale, CA - auditor, mrp, lean, lean six, audit, sap, 9001,...
Franchised Night Auditor
Miami Beach, FL - marriott, auditor, hotel, office manager,...
Malvern, PA - auditor, audit, internal audit, internal, qa,...
Accounts Payable Auditor
Oak Ridge, TN - auditor, payable, accounts payable, oak, audit,...
Family Practitioner - CA Area
CA - practitioner, international, search, primary care,...